Friday, July 22, 2016

love and friendship

a quick note:
For those who don't know the " Love and friendship," I'm referring to is actually a movie that just came out. You may not have heard of it because it was a small production, not widely advertised.  It is a movie based on one of the first stories Jane Austen ( the queen!!! ) ever wrote, Lady Susan. It follows the aforementioned lady Susan ( Kate Beckinsale) in her quest to find her daughter and herself rich, wealthy, husbands. Though the cinematography is great the story line was only mediocre, and the humorous tidbits of a semi-humorous film were so slight and confusing that I rather felt that it was a 3-star movie. However, my opinion might be flawed because of the fact that I  am one of the hugest pride and prejudice fans on earth and , though I hate to criticize Jane Austen, none of the characters in the movie had a  storyline or likenesses I could relate to. Though It was not my favorite movie I highly recommend you to see  it and judge for yourself.

ps.
 I just discovered the store Desigual and I love it! ( does anyone else?)

No comments:

Post a Comment