Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Pie face!!

Let me just fill everybody in, I am in Iowa City, Iowa and I am going to a super fun camp, Country camp which I will post more about on Thursday so check back on this website in two days when I will be sharing all the details and funny stories of country camp. (  I have been doing this camp for...seven year now.) But, today My blog post is not about camp but instead about the game.... pie  face! which, for me, is a pretty accurate and explanatory name of what the game details. You may have seen the game advertised on television and at first, I thought that the game was a total rip off and probably not for me since they advertise three and four years playing the game. But, after having fun with the game I have a list of pros/cons of the game. 


The setting of the scene: My friends here have all been going to camp with me and when Laura mentioned that her pie  face game had just arrived. I was driving home with her, my sis, and my other two friends, Grace, and Becca whose names you will hear crop up a lot. we made an executive design to drive to Laura's house and play the game.

The way the game works: The way the game works is like this. The players go around in a circle, spinning a spinner that contains the numbers 1-5 and cranking up the board device so that the hand holding the  whipped cream slowly rises. Eventually, one person will get hit in the face with whipped cream. 

Pros: 
- getting hit with whipped cream in your face is very fun
- If you wish, the whipped cream can be eaten off your face
- It is fun to play with friends, because of the suspense and laughter.

Cons:
- playing by yourself does not seem much fun
- whipped cream does not come with the box so every time you wish to play you must have whipped cream stored in your fridge.
- the whipped cream can cause a mess

Overall I really enjoyed playing this game. What about you? Have you played Pie In the 
ace or do you want tO? comment below your opinion

* the picture is an old version of the game *

*all names of people have been changed to protect the identity of those people*

* this photo was taken and uploaded by Tengrain on flicker as part of the creative commons. They do not support, endorse, or know me in any way. the license

No comments:

Post a Comment